The goals of the roadtrip are such:
- See the parts of the South I have never been to.
- To investigate the disputed states of Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas and to see if they are or are not part of the South.
- To see Route 66 for the first time (If only a small portion).
- To see as many cool things as I possible can.
- Always be on the lookout for the holy trinity: Fiberglass statues, Wax Figures, and taxidermy.
Of course things could easily go off course due to weather, unexpected closures, ADD, wanderlust, or getting lost.
I should probably mention that I will be attempting to complete this trip in only six days, meaning I will constantly be on the move and will never be in one city for more then a day.
If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, please let me know. I may be trying to post videos from the road if I can find wifi.
I love hearing from people please comment below. Also, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you add me on Facebook and Instagram.